Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £65,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer facing
Description: Performs advisory, solution design and implementation services to address human resources transformation and other business needs throughout the enterprise by leveraging the full suite (or subset) of Oracle HCM (HR and Payroll) Cloud products.
Responsible for processes within the human resource/payroll work stream throughout the implementation, managing the client’s requirements line with delivery plan and agreed budget and the overall design, promoting a strong working relationship and team spirit with the programme team and assisting the solution architect, project manager, and HCM lead with the delivery of all key milestones.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 3 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing multiple industry clients.
– 2+ years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud design, configuration and implementation.
– 5+ years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite design, configuration and implementation or equivalent system.
– Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training and skills development (other vendor training experience and knowledge would be a benefit).
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to and inform the end-to-end solution from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Responsible for documenting business requirements, HCM configurations and transformational goals to achieve our client’s objectives.
– Responsible for the specification and documentation of HCM integration designs and extensions.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Lead their areas of the HCM workstream in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training.