Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£130,000 per Annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consulting/SI
Description: This role is involved with setting up and running the Clients new Cloud Practice. You will be working within Sales and on boarding new Customers, working specifically on Cloud Financials and managing the Cloud ERP function. You will be involved in all aspects of shaping and progressing the Practice. You will have full management across all teams to develop the capability of delivering Cloud Solutions for customers in the UK.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Specialist knowledge in Oracle Cloud Financials – General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Payables, Receivables.
– Sales experience and demonstrable experience with building relationships with Customers.
– New business development skills.
– Entrepreneurial thinking and excellent communication skills as well as strong team orientation.
– A skilled and highly motivated relationship builder who gets energy from engaging with people and their business issues, and cares about their success.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Manage business development and delivery for the Consulting business in key accounts in the financial services vertical in the UK market.
– Develop and execute on a strategic as well as a tactical plan for the growth of the Cloud consulting business.
– Leading multiple in-house consulting teams, driving the projects’ progress and advising client teams in day-to-day project execution.
– Support sales of consulting services to the existing clients and well as to the prospects.
– Support business development and marketing activities in the region.