Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £65,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Customer facing
Description: Performs advisory, solution design and implementation services to address ERP Finance business needs throughout the enterprise by leveraging the full suite (or subset) of ERP Finance/Procurement Cloud products.
Responsible for processes within the finance work stream throughout the implementation, managing the client’s requirements in line with delivery plans, agreeing budgets and the overall design, promoting a strong working relationship and team spirit with the programme team, and assisting the solution architect, project manager, and Finance lead with the delivery of all key milestones.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Minimum of 2 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing multiple industry clients.
– 2+ years of experience in Oracle ERP Cloud design, configuration and implementation.
– Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training and skills development (other vendor training experience and knowledge would be a benefit).
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to and inform the end-to-end solution from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Responsible for documenting business requirements, Finance/Procurement configurations and transformational goals to achieve our client’s objectives.
– Responsible for the specification and documentation of Finance integration designs and extensions.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Lead their areas of the Finance/Procurement work stream in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training.