Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£65,000 per Annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy Practice
Description: Performs advisory, solution design and implementation services to address ERP Finance business needs throughout the enterprise by leveraging the full suite (or subset) of ERP Finance/Procurement Cloud products.
Responsible for taking responsibility for processes within the finance work stream throughout the implementation, managing the client’s requirements in line with delivery plans, agreed budgets and the overall design, promoting a strong working relationship and team spirit with the programme team, and assisting the solution architect, project manager, and Finance lead with the delivery of all key milestones.
Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– 2+ years of experience in Oracle ERP Cloud design, configuration and implementation.
– Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training and skills development (other vendor training experience and knowledge would be a benefit).
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports.
– Experience with data migration tools and data architecture principles for ERP Cloud.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Contribute to and inform the end-to-end solution from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Responsible for documenting business requirements, Finance/Procurement configurations and transformational goals to achieve our client’s objectives.
– Responsible for the specification and documentation of Finance integration designs and extensions.
– Support the Solution Architect and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Lead their areas of the Finance/Procurement work stream in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training.