Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£65,000 per Annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Oracle Cloud EPM Consultant required to work with the ERP Team, responsible for all Supplier related items of the ERP programme.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– The person should have 5 years of experience in Oracle EPM products both on-premise as well as EPM Cloud.
– The person should be able to architect complete EPM solution for budgeting & forecasting, reporting compliance and narrative reporting processes based on customer requirements.
– Demonstrated experience in architecting, designing and implementing Hyperion Planning & Essbase applications.
– Managed and executed at least 4 end-to-end Planning & Essbase implementations covering complete life cycle including migrations to EPBCS / PBCS.
– Adept with Oracle Hyperion architecture as well as Oracle EPM Enterprise Cloud architecture and licensing.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– The Consultant will be aligned to the global ERP Team to ensure the migration to cloud ERP is done with simple and scalable Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) processes.
– Build a deep understanding of our global processes and execute programs to ensure sound alignment with and usage of ERP to ensure accurate supplier processes and procedures.
– The Consultant will own IT EPM, they will work within ERP IT Team for the overall Finance needs for IT, act as a covering function for planning and spending, and seek out areas for cost-out.
– The Consultant will drive global cost-out projects and will perform analytics on our cost categories and defined MVP projects to deliver measurable reductions in cost.
– Define and implement global/approved EPM interfaces, including defining & test all interfaces.