Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£49,000 per Annum
Location: Midlands, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Business Analyst
Description: The Information Systems Department for our Client are looking for an ICT Business Analyst/Designer with a Finance background to be based in the Midlands.
This is a demanding role, which on a project basis will require regular UK travel and Global travel at times to the USA and Far East.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Finance background – Business or systems development.
– Experience with the Oracle eBS Finance system & Modules.
– Fully competent with UML design techniques.
– A degree in a relevant subject (IS discipline, Business Management or Computer Science).
– 5 years’ experience of business analysis and software design in a distributed environment.
– Strong commercial development experience & design abilities.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Business requirement elicitation & management on all matters affecting Finance system integration or new designs.
– Managing Business Acceptance Testing & approval process.
– Supporting regression testing for all projects in the areas of financial integration.
– Input to the planning of IS projects & progress reporting.
– Design & delivery of training for any Finance project elements.