Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£50,000 per Annum
Location: Birmingham, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support and Development
Description: We are seeking an experienced BI ETL developer and data modeller to join our Business Intelligence team. You will work with the team to design, build and maintain a data warehouse to support the growth in our data and BI capabilities, whilst supporting our legacy systems. You will need to have a modular approach to code design and build to encourage reuse and maximise efficiency.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience with dimensional data modelling.
– Experience designing and building ETL processes.
– Experience of working with SMEs, as well as business and data analysts to understand modelling requirements.
– Experience using SAS suite of products.
– Experience using Azure stack, including Power BI.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Design, build and maintain a data warehouse to support the growth in our data and BI capabilities.
– Provide support our legacy systems.
– Design and build end to end BI solutions primarily using SAS and Power BI.
– Collaborate with stakeholders and other developers.
– Share best practice and good quality documentation.