Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £110,000 per Annum
Location: Remote/London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Management
Description: Our client is a leading provider of cloud-enabled enterprise hosting application management services. Currently they are looking for a Sales Account Director, who will be working with Established Key Accounts and responsible for securing contracts in application and infrastructure migrations, application re-platforming and re-factoring, optimisation, BI and Analytics. On the Managed services side of the business, you will also be responsible for Contracts in Application management, Database management, public or private Cloud, Infrastructure Managed Services and DaaS.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience selling to medium to large key account enterprises.
– Ability to create ROI models around application re factoring.
– Experience of Oracle applications and databases, Professional services, BI and Analytics, AWS and Azure platforms or experience working with Azure and or AWS account teams.
– Ability to build long term relationships with key clients and expand services within those clients and client subsidiaries.
– Track record of growing accounts and selling multiple services.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Expanding existing customers footprint of services for revenue opportunities.
– Establish and qualify pipeline, engaging appropriate resources to understand technical requirements and build customer focused solutions.
– Take leadership role in pricing, architectural, risk identification and management, and competitive assessment areas.
– Ensure effective control and delivery of all requests from existing Client base.
– Work within the Company guidelines to negotiate appropriate pricing, service level, and legal terms with customers.