Data di inizio: Immediata
Retribuzione: £70,000 per annum
Luogo di lavoro: UK/Remote, GB
Tipo di lavoro: A tempo indeterminato
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: Our client is an established database services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. They have a new position available for a Senior EBS DBA with Cloud exposure, who is self-motivated and has a strong track record. The ideal candidate will bring strong Core EBS database and middleware skills, complemented by exposure in architecture design, OCI cloud and EBS managed services.
The individual should be accustomed to providing customer facing services from advisory, implementation, upgrades, migrations to ongoing support. This role will play a technical lead role and an expert who understands industry-specific needs to provide the business-driven consulting to prospects as well as existing customers.
Candidates must be British Citizens, need to be available immediately and either already have, or be eligible for SC level security clearance.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years.
5 Abilità chiave richieste:
– 10 to 15 Years of EBS R12 Application Administration and a minimum of 10 years of Core Oracle DBA knowledge.
– Working knowledge of Linux operating systems with experience of EBS cloning and patching experience.
– Knowledge of Automating Scripts for EBS Administration.
– The ability to handle multiple projects both project deliveries and managed services.
– Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
5 Aree di responsabilità:
– Create and establish enterprise technology and architectural standards, roadmaps to support EBS Migrations, upgrades, and implementation projects.
– Be the expert in installation, support, patching, and upgrade of multi-tier EBS 12.1.3 and 12.2 environments.
– Support, upgrade, and maintain the Oracle technical stack (Database 11g/12c/19c, 10g AS, and WebLogic 12.1 and above).
– Oracle EBS and OAM Integration to implement SSO.
– Performance tuning of DB (11g/12c/19c) and R12 and 11i Apps, and WebLogic performance Tuning and Troubleshooting from an Oracle EBS perspective.