Data di inizio: Immediata
Retribuzione: £80,000 per annum
Luogo di lavoro: Londra, GB
Tipo di lavoro: A tempo indeterminato
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: This role is to provide innovative solutions to our clients’ business needs by delivering and assisting in managing all stages of a Customer Experience project including demonstrations, design, development and implementation of the Oracle Applications in which the Client specialises. Additionally, to play a technical leadership role to the Junior Consultants.
Minimum Years Experience: 7 Years
5 Abilità chiave richieste:
– CRM domain expertise in Service Cloud (formerly RightNow) or alternatively other technologies such as Siebel, Salesforce, CRM on Demand, ServiceNow or Zen Desk and willing to retrain.
– Demonstrable experience of successfully assisting in managing a project end-to-end preferably in a consultancy setting.
– Experience of configuring commercial off-the-shelf applications.
– Able to learn quickly from both training and on the job experience, identifying patterns and adapting solutions to fit different situations.
– Offers exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels, adapting methods to suit audience with a keen awareness of how one’s own body language and tone is perceived by others.
5 Aree di responsabilità:
– Identifying where Packaged Software design decisions can have wider impacts, and raising those to client and/or consulting personnel.
– Communicating technical solutions to both client and consulting staff in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in written form.
– Delivering demonstrations, as part of pre-sales or during implementations.
– Interfacing with key client staff on a day-to-day basis.
– Providing accurate estimates for work being carried out by oneself and by team members.