Data di inizio: Immediata
Retribuzione: £80,000 per annum
Luogo di lavoro: Remote, GB
Tipo di lavoro: A tempo indeterminato
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: Working with one the UK’s leading Implementers, our Client is looking for a Functional Technical Hybrid Consultant to deliver Oracle PBCS and ePBCS projects. Following the best practice solutions that meet the highest standards of performance, durability, scalability and flexibility.
The ideal Candidate will assist in activities to understand client needs and objectives, and present appropriate solutions in the forms of client meetings, presentations, and project catchups.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Abilità chiave richieste:
– Must be very well presented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a track record of working with and managing the expectations of key stakeholders within client organisations.
– Must have at least 3 years’ experience of EPM implementations, preferably at least two ePBCS projects or Hyperion Planning.
– Proven Hyperion Planning skills including creating planning applications, knowledge of how data sources can be integrated, use of different plan types, modelling in Planning, experience in designing and implementing dimensions, forms design & development, workflow setup, business rules, formulas and calc scripts, security and administration, and all aspects of reporting or end-user tools such as SmartView.
– Understand the associated technologies such as Financial Reporting, Dashboards, Infolets, SmartView and ETL processes.
– Must have the ability to work individually or as part of a team.
5 Aree di responsabilità:
– Lead delivery of key project tasks, such as requirements gathering, design, prototype, application development and training.
– Proactively and efficiently work on assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
– Complete weekly time sheets and ensure timely and accurate billing of clients for work completed and reimbursable expenses.
– Manage day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects including customer expectations management, delivery to Company standards and contributing to project status reporting, project issue and risk resolution.
– Ensures project documents are complete, current, meet standards, and are appropriately shared.