Data di inizio: Immediata
Retribuzione: £41,000 per annum
Luogo di lavoro: Remote/Hertfordshire, GB
Tipo di lavoro: A tempo indeterminato
Engagement Type: Planning
Description: We are working with a large client who is looking to transform their business through cutting-edge technology and automation. They already have a pioneering ‘Smart Platform’, which combines their proprietary end-to-end software systems with their physical fulfilment assets, offering retailers a faster, more flexible, cost-efficient and low-risk way to develop an online business.
The Oracle MRP Supply Planner sits within the Engineering Supply Chain Operations team and is responsible for optimising supply plans to ensure material and finished goods are available to fulfil the demand plan, whilst minimising supply chain costs.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Abilità chiave richieste:
– 2-5 years of supply chain experience, ideally within a supply planning role.
– Demonstrated knowledge of supply planning and inventory management processes.
– Knowledge of Sales and Operations Planning/operational processes and experience with ERP systems.
– Strong analytical skills, capable of handling large data sets, with a high level of attention to detail.
– Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence decisions.
5 Aree di responsabilità:
– Consistently delivering against agreed customer service and inventory levels, within the agreed budget.
– Setting and managing inventory and planning parameters for each item, ensuring they are reviewed and optimised.
– Managing key processes such as the creation of the Master Demand Schedule and running of the MRP supply plan.
– Reviewing and resolving exceptions, including the development of solution scenarios and impact assessment.
– Updating the supply plan in line with the agreed trade off decisions.