Data di inizio: Immediata
Retribuzione: £80,000 per annum
Luogo di lavoro: Scotland, GB
Tipo di lavoro: A tempo indeterminato
Engagement Type: Senior Management
Description: IT Director role with responsibility to deliver a Global ERP System for this Market Leading Hi Tech Manufacturing Company. The Company are manufacturing at 4 sites in Europe, and soon to add a US Distribution point.
To take the Company onto an entirely new ERP platform that will deliver high performance across the entire manufacturing and distribution network. The IT Director will be responsible for selection and deployment globally.
Taking responsibility for the IT team and expanding the team with the necessary skills. To have the vision and the knowledge to select the best ERP System for the business. Working with the Board of Directors and Business Heads as well as third party implementers.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Abilità chiave richieste:
– Proven Track Record in ERP Delivery.
– Working knowledge of Manufacturing and ERP Systems within that Industry.
– Broad Knowledge of current and best fit ERP for Manufacturing.
– Excellent Stakeholder Management and Third Party Management.
– Strong Character and have the eye detail required across the entire operation.
5 Aree di responsabilità:
– Delivering a Global Strategy of ERP Implementation.
– Technology and Vender Selection.
– Working to a Programme of delivery and Budget assigned.
– Advising the Board on best practice and deliverables from ERP.
– Management of the IT Team and growing that team inline with the Implementation.