Fecha de inicio: Inmediatamente
Pago: £100,000 per annum
Ubicación: Remote/London, Reino Unido
Tipo de trabajo: Permanente
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting.
They are urgently looking for a Program Manager, to plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product.
You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimised high-quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Minimum Years Experience: 15+ Years
Se requieren 5 habilidades clave:
– 15 or more years experience as an ERP and SaaS Program Manager.
– Have lead multiple transformation programmes on Oracle Cloud.
– Experience in a senior role, with the ability to manage difficult situations, and have difficult conversations, in a high-pressure environment.
– Experience of managing a team and controlling Project deliverables in a Remote working environment.
– The ability to build and maintain client relationships on a global scale.
5 Áreas de responsabilidad:
– Evaluate project and business requirements, identify required assets and resources, determine dependencies, calculate costs, estimate time lines and assess risks.
– Formulate a detailed project plan and adopt measures that will help minimize risks. Develop relevant policies and processes and define overall workflow and activity plans, adopting the best framework for the project. Assign tasks and roles, set schedule, budget and milestones, establish project scope, objectives, specifications, and quality benchmarks.
– Communicate project parameters, policies, and processes, setting expectations for all stakeholders. Implement comprehensive project documentation, establish the workspace or project ecosystem, prepare or procure necessary resources, systems, and tools, provide access to and ensure availability of relevant tools and resources.
– Execute the project plan, keeping within budget and time parameters, allocate resources at optimum cost-efficiency and maintain quality standards.
– Monitor progress, identify and resolve conflicts, address roadblocks and red flags, motivate teams and reward excellence. Initiate remedial actions and corrective measures when necessary and update all stakeholders with accurate progress reports. Keep a track of each milestone and manage the sign off on deliverables.