Fecha de inicio: Inmediatamente
Pago: £60,000 per annum
Ubicación: Londres, Reino Unido
Tipo de trabajo: Permanente
Engagement Type: Support
Description: This role will provide technical support for the Oracle E-Business Suite. Working as part of a team delivering BAU support and projects related activities, this role will be involved in the development of interface solutions, creation and support of workflow procedures and reporting as well as servicing ad hoc technical and support requests.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Se requieren 5 habilidades clave:
– 5 + years’ experience as Oracle EBS Technical Analyst.
– Oracle EBS R12 functional support experience in: iProc, iExp PO, AP, AR, GL, FA, PA, CE, AGIS.
– Detailed understanding of Oracle EBS versions 12.1.3 and 12.2.
– Experience of upgrade process from 12.1.3 to 12.2.
– Experience of finance process flows and double entry accounting principal.
5 Áreas de responsabilidad:
– Develop interface solutions for inbound and outbound dataflows as well as data migrations.
– Configuration and support of workflow within Oracle EBS.
– Creation and maintenance of PL/SQL packages.
– Development and maintenance of OA framework.
– Development of Oracle reports within the application.
– Provide peer code reviews for developments created by other technical team members.