Fecha de inicio: Inmediatamente
Pago: £90,000 per Annum
Ubicación: Remote, Reino Unido
Tipo de trabajo: Permanente
Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: We are looking for an experienced Senior Functional Consultant, to join our clients ERP delivery team in a customer facing role. Reporting to the R2R Stream Lead, you will be joining a talented delivery team and working on exciting projects across a broad client base.
Working as an integral part of the delivery team, the Oracle ERP Consultant will provide excellent functional skills in the implementation of Oracle Cloud, backed up by proven hands-on experience, ideally across different industries and clients. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on some of the most high-profile Oracle implementations in the UK.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Se requieren 5 habilidades clave:
– A minimum of 5 years experience in a senior role, working with Oracle ERP Cloud applications, with a detailed knowledge of the Oracle ERP Cloud suite of products, and the interactions between modules. You must be a Certified Oracle Cloud Implementation Specialist.
– Experience of managing at least two full life cycle projects, with a track record of leading end-to-end delivery of Oracle ERP applications in Record-to-Report modules across a number of clients, within both the Public and Private sectors.
– The ability to build, validate and present solution designs and business process information to both technical and business audiences, preparing and delivering presentations for project teams, management, and customers as appropriate.
– You must possess strong leadership and analytical skills, and be trusted to operate autonomously with minimal supervision.
– Excellent presentation skills and the ability to articulate solutions to clients at all levels. Engaging stakeholder management, excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills and a professional approach at all times.
5 Áreas de responsabilidad:
– Advise and guide clients on implementation and integration of the Oracle applications with reference to Oracle’s Modern Best Practice processes, to ensure the client is maximising the use of the out-of-the box offerings.
– Scope, design, configure and test in a client facing delivery capacity using Oracle ERP Cloud applications.
– Provide innovative, creative, and practical solutions, whilst delivering value to clients.
– Liaise with clients at all levels and build long lasting relationships. Present and articulate solutions to “C” level clients.
– Support pre-sales activities and provide thought leadership on how to get the best out of the Oracle applications.