Fecha de inicio: Inmediatamente
Pago: £90,000 per Annum
Ubicación: Remote/London, Reino Unido
Tipo de trabajo: Permanente
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: Our Client is looking for functional Cloud Payroll Consultants to perform advisory, solution design, implementation services and transformation services for their Global customers.
You will be responsible for all processes within the payroll workstream, managing the customers’ requirements line with the delivery plan, agreed budget, and the overall design. You will need to develop strong working relationships within the programme team and assist the solution architect, project manager, and Payroll lead with the delivery of all key milestones.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
Se requieren 5 habilidades clave:
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Oracle Payroll Cloud design, configuration, and implementation.
– 5 years of experience Oracle E-Business Suite design, configuration, and implementation.
– Evidence of appropriate Oracle vendor formal training and skills development.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Experience in integrating Oracle Payroll applications, both inbound and outbound.
5 Áreas de responsabilidad:
– Lead the Payroll work stream in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, testing, and training.
– Contribute to and inform the end-to-end Payroll solution from the initial conception through to configuration and testing.
– Responsible for documenting business requirements, Payroll configurations and transformational goals to achieve our client’s objectives.
– Responsible for the specification and documentation of Payroll integration designs and extensions.
– Build and maintain close relationships with client senior stakeholders.