Honorar: £70,000 per annum
Standort: Remote, Großbritannien
Engagement Type: Customer Facing and Support
Description: This role is working within our clients Delivery team, and within the HCM capability, delivering services principally against the Oracle E-Business Suite products. The role will be mostly delivering against their Managed Service engagements but will also include delivering some project work. The role will involve occasional client (UK wide) travel, as well as occasional travel for internal meetings. The role will be home based.
The successful candidate will be primarily a technical consultant, able to successfully liaise with customers to deliver technical solutions to issues and new requirements. However, the role also requires that the successful candidate has extensive functional knowledge within the HCM E-Business Suite product.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Erforderliche Schlüsselfähigkeiten:
– Outstanding technical capability, to include an understanding of HCM data structures.
– The ability to use standard Oracle development tools, including capability in areas such as PL/SQL, APIs, Alerts, Workflow, BI Publisher, and Bursting.
– Capability in Java, OAF, Web Services, and Business Events would be desirable.
– A wide functional breadth of Oracle product knowledge within the HCM suite, principally to include Payroll (including Retro Pay, ability to create elements and Fast Formula, etc.) and Core HR (including PTO accruals and Life Events).
– Previous experience of working within a support environment, underpinned by ITIL based working practices. ITIL v3 Certification would be desirable.
– Delivering services principally against the Oracle E-Business Suite HCM products.
– Delivering against their Managed Service engagements and delivering some project work.
– Liaising with customers to deliver technical solutions to issues and new requirements.
– Provide support on Oracle HCM to the clients UK wide customer base.
– Consistently deliver high-quality services and original thinking.