Honorar: £100,000 per annum
Standort: London, Großbritannien
Engagement Type: Management
Description: Our Global Client in the Financial Services Industry requires a Senior Manager. The Senior Manager, Global Finance Systems Solutions is a Global role within the Global Finance Systems team. This Senior role reports to the Head of Global Finance Systems Support and will be accountable for the delivery of our Global Oracle ERP support to our Global Finance and Procurement professionals.
The role will involve providing system change context and day-to-day leadership and direction of our global Oracle ERP support function.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Erforderliche Schlüsselfähigkeiten:
– Chartered Accountant with supporting relevant skills and experience in a Finance environment.
– Strong understanding of the Finance function including Financial Accounting and Reporting, planning budgeting, and Forecasting and Finance Operations processes.
– Knowledge of Finance technologies and implementation leading practices.
– Strong understanding of Oracle R12 and Fusion Financials demonstrated via 8 to 10 years implementation support experience.
– Appreciation through experience of agile change management delivery approaches and tools.
– Becoming the Business Owner of the Global Oracle Support processes, working in collaboration with the Global IT Function to ensure world class end-to-end service delivery, supported by outcome orientated SLAs and underpinning KPIs.
– Embed and continually improve the Global Oracle Support tower operating model and processes for areas including Global Finance data management, Global FP&A, FAR and FinOps process incident and problem resolution, Financial and Management reporting outputs, Security and Control environment as this relates to user access security and segregation of duties under the Oracle ERP system.
– Leading and operating the Global Oracle ERP system change management process that evaluates, challenges, and prioritises day-to-day changes requested by the Finance and Procurement stakeholders. This includes working with the Global IT capability in a harmonious manner to ensure end-to-end delivery success for the customer base.
– Ongoing reporting of service including the identification of improvement and operational efficiencies as per the remit of the Group Finance CXO.
– Build and lead a global Finance support tower and team across multiple locations to ensure support is provided as part of the 24/5 operations.