Honorar: £100,000 per annum
Standort: Remote/London, Großbritannien
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Our client is a global Oracle Platinum partner specialising in the full range of Oracle ERP, EPM, Analytics and OCI solutions, and they offer best in class consultancy services.
Their clients are mostly blue-chip companies and household names, and they have an impressive portfolio of 1000+ client engagements.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, experienced and dedicated individual to join in a brand new role as the Financial Close Transformation Consulting leader. They see this as a pivotal and strategic new role in a growing organization in the United Kingdom.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Erforderliche Schlüsselfähigkeiten:
– Proven HFM/FDM(EE) and FCCS consulting experience.
– Excellent communication and solution architecture skills.
– Manage and lead the Financial Close delivery line.
– 10 years of Oracle EPM solution delivery experience.
– Bachelors Degree or equivalent and CPA preferred.
– Working closely with an experienced and talented team to win new business and help the organisation achieve its sales goals.
– Specific focus in financial consolidation and close solutions, responsibility to help win new clients and manage the delivery of successful engagements.
– Facilitation of customer product and application understanding through presentations demonstrations, case studies, and best practice.
– Actively promote yourself and the company as a thought leader in the industry via public speaking and social media sharing on critical platforms like LinkedIn and the company blog.
– Act as a pre-sales resource for less technical sales team members.