Honorar: £85,000 per annum
Standort: London, Großbritannien
Engagement Type: Consultancy Practice
Description: Performs advisory and solution design services to address Human Capital Management (Human Resource and Payroll), and other business needs throughout the enterprise by leveraging the HCM suite of Oracle products. Responsible for leading the implementation of the solution to client’s requirements, in line with the delivery plan and agreed budget, promoting a strong working relationship and team spirit with the programme team.
Additionally, the role will include provision of thought leadership around relevant Oracle technology and suite of applications, as well as assistance in business development and practice development for the Enterprise Applications Strategy practice.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Erforderliche Schlüsselfähigkeiten:
– Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports.
– 2+ years of experience in migrations/deployments of Enterprise Application solutions to the cloud.
– Experience with Enterprise Application Integration and back-end data connectivity applications.
– Experience installing/configuring/implementing Oracle Applications.
– Proven ability delivering complex and time sensitive projects.
– Strong leadership skills; able to conduct meetings and write technically orientated documents.
– Own and manage the solution from the initial conception through to testing and design freeze.
– Responsible for documenting business requirements, system designs and transformational goals to achieve our client’s objectives.
– Responsible for documenting and maintaining integration designs and extensions.
– Support the Delivery Director and the Project Manager in managing scope, plans and budget.
– Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training.